You wouldn't use a Ford manual for a Chevy truck, so why do we treat diets as one-size-fits-all? For the first time in history, maximize your health by following your unique genetic blueprint!
What's All the Buzz About Genetic Weight Loss and Nutrition?
Our genetic wellness program is all about educating you on who you are genetically so that you can eat, exercise, and treat your body most effectively.
Did you know? 3% of diets work long term after a year. Genetic weight loss has a 76% long-term success rate. It's not unusual for our patients to lose 20-25 lbs in a month. This is because the information in your report is 99.99% accurate. No more guessing! Give your body exactly what it needs.
What Can You Learn From Genetic Testing?
One cheek swab is all you need to get a comprehensive report about your:
- Macronutrients: How much protein, fat, and carbohydrates you need to fuel your body every day.
- Micronutrients: Which vitamins and minerals you may need more (or less) of for optimum wellbeing.
- LepR and Leptin Receptors - These receptors indicate your body’s "set point" for fat. Learn how to adjust it.
- Genetic Exercise - The ideal exercise routine and target heart rate to get the maximum benefit in the limited time you may have for a daily workout.
- Behavior- Understand and regulate the genetic factors that trigger destructive habits and food cravings. No more sabotage!
- Body Clock - Your circadian rhythm affects not only your regular energy, but even your metabolism and body mass. Learn how to work with it.
- And so much more!
Interested in our Weight Loss and Nutrition program? Here's what to expect:
- Consultation: we'll get an understanding of your history, lifestyle, eating habits, and psychology as well as your goals and concerns moving forward.
- Swab and Genetic Test
- Report Review and Planning Meeting
- Weekly Meetings: checking in on your progress and customized education teaching you what you need to know to take care of yourself for the rest of your life based on your genetics. In-person meetings required for the first month.
- 2 Free Functional Exercise Training sessions
Additional Months (recommended 2+):
- Weekly Check-ins and Education Sessions (video call optional).
$399: 4 nutrition meetings
$599: 4 nutrition meetings + 4 functional exercise trainings
Couples package: Sign up and add a second person for 50% off
3 month package: $100 off
6 month package: $300 off
Join us for a free seminar from nutrition and epigenetics specialist, David Tieman answering the questions:
- What is genetic nutrition?
- How is genetic weight loss different from other diets and meal plans?
- What makes the MVW program set up for success?
- And more!
Only 25 spots available, claim yours now!