During his 24 years within the Allied Health and Fitness industries, David Tieman has developed a tremendous depth of experience, research skill, and knowledge in health and nutrition.
David is a Master Credentialed Osteopath. He studied at the London College Of Osteopathy and Health Sciences, Ca. He holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Education and Nutrition (K-12 licensure) from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, received certification as a Nationally Certified Health Education Specialist (NCHEC), is certified in epigenetics and genomics (genetic nutrition), is a Holistic Nutritionist (Expert Rating), and a Medical Exercise Specialist.
David has also been a research member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) an American Fitness Professionals Association (AFPA) Pre/Post Natal Exercise Specialist (PPNS), and a (NESTA) Mind and Body Fitness Specialist.
David’s Professional memberships include:
- American Chronic Pain Association 2018
- AAHE – American Association For Health Education 1995
- NCHEC – National Commission For Health Education Credentialing 1997
- QGAA Qi Gong Association Of America 2006
- AAHPERD – American Alliance For Health, Physical Ed, Recreation, 1995.
- IDEA – Health & Fitness Association 2016
David is a Qi Gong instructor and also enjoys Metabolic Training and Tennis.